Tuesday, March 24, 2009

As Good as High School Basketball Gets

I was fortunate enough to have made the decision to get out of bed early on my last day of spring break. By doing so I got the opportunity to see my alma matter play the best minute of basketball I have ever seen. Down by five, with under a minute to play they found a way to turn a 5 point deficit into a 4 point lead. A 9-0 run in 50 seconds is astounding on its own, and was only amplified by the AMAZING story Fox 19 put together later that night.


Hopefully the story of this team will finally begin to shed the positive light on a school that has always deserved it.

Good luck to the Vikes.

1 comment:

PHSChemGuy said...

Wait, you've got the awesome Sweet 16 coming up in your college town. You gotta get down there and start rooting for somebody when it comes.

Check out Elliot County, mang.