Sunday, February 22, 2009

Looking for some opinions

I've just recently watched two very outstanding movies back to back, both by the same director. I had seem them before but this sparked a renewed interest. I read some entertaining banter back and forth about which is better, and I was curious to see how some other poeple felt. In my mind deciding which of these was better was no competition, but I wanted to see how others felt. 

The two Frank Darabont films:

The Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile

3 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

I think Shawshank is by far the greater film. It's been a while since I've seen either, so specifics escape me, but I'm going with Shawshank.

Murr Nation said...

That was my opinion as well. I would've never even thought to compare the two had I not seen a post on imdb.

cmorin said...

Shawshank. I've seen them both many-a-times. Tim Robbins turned in one of, if not his best, performance of his career. Morgan Freeman was also on top of his game. It is fantastic.