Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ktulu Christmas Countdown #10


Ktulu Christmas Countdown Movie #10
Jingle All the Way (1996)

Arnold Schwarzenegger makes his Christmas film debut, in what would seem to be a throw-away film, yet the hilarity of Arnold and Simbad duking it out to get the hottest Christmas toy for their kids is beyond entertaining. This film has heartwarming themes, and truly is funny for viewers of all ages. It isn't anything groundbreaking, but if you've never seen this one before, I would certainly recommend giving it a watch.

4 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

Simbad?

Simbad?

And Nightmare Before Christmas should be about twenty spots above this piece of disposable crap.

Your rankings are henceforth asterisked.

Matthew Murray said...

Haha, the amount of Christmasness is crucial though. This has more of that. And nostalgia certainly plays a role. I was like 8. And what ever happened to Simbad?

cmorin said...

I'm going to have to side with ChemGuy on this one. Not a good flick..... and I share the nostalgia with you.

And am I stupid or is it supposed to be Sinbad?

Matthew Murray said...

No, you're right. I was wondering the whole time if I was typing it right too haha.