Thursday, May 6, 2010

Empire state of mind

So I've bid the fabulous Lex Vegas farewell, and I'm back in Cincinnati. I have a lot to do before I leave for New York next Saturday, so naturally I'm blogging instead of doing what needs to get done. I guess the main reason for that is I'm not really sure where to start. I'm gone for 2 months, so I'm essentially moving there. The question now is deciding what I need to bring with me. I need to buy more shirts, ties and dress pants. I need to figure out how to fit my life into a 40 lb suitcase and carry-on bag.

I face another decision. I want to write more. This is the perfect outlet but I haven't been disciplined enough. I've notice people write some really cool stuff when they write in the midst of a big project or event in their lives, and New York offers me just the opportunity. I need to decide whether or not to start a separate blog that will be exclusively for my experiences there, or incorporate them into The Ktulu. I have a week to decide. Each has its benefits.

A week and some change to go and then I'm in the Big Apple. I can't believe its already here.


No comments: