Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Editor in Chief

I'm not one to toot my own horn, whatever that means, but some things have happened lately that I'd be crazy not to be proud of. It has been a crazy year. I started as an assistant features editor, and moved to features editor second semester. I then pursued an internship with NBC in New York for the summer, and I was lucky enough to land it. I start in May and couldn't be any more excited.

Then, last week, after a grueling hour-long interview I learned that I had been selected to be editor in chief for the Kentucky Kernel for the 2010-2011 school years. It is an unbelievable opportunity and I fully intend to make the best of it.

To read the brief story, click here

5 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

Significant congrats are in order for you.

Or condolences for the future of the Kernel.

It's one of those...

calencoriel said...

So...what the hell were you doing wasting your time in IB Biology for two years?

Clearly, sir, your talents lie elsewhere.

Congrats on working at NBC all summer...holy cow!!!

cmorin said...

congrats. sounds like your up to big things. keep it up.

PHSChemGuy said...

Hey, what's up with Henry Earl?

Lee said...

Congratulations!!! This is awesome.