Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I was "Justified"

I've recently began to realize that FX is building quite the arsenal of TV shows. I personally only follow the comedies like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The League. However, they just premiered a new show tonight called "Justified" starring Timothy Olyphant. I was sold from the moment I saw the trailer, but the show didn't dissapoint. Set in Kentucky (partially in Lexington) the show follows Raland, a cop who is sent back to Kentucky after questionably shooting a man on site in Miami. He runs into old friends and enemies, and the show has a craft for building tension.

Check out the trailer for the season and give it a try on tuesdays at 10 p.m. on FX. FX.com also posts their shows online for those that want to see the first episode and don't feel like trying to figure out when it re-airs this week.


No comments: