Thursday, March 11, 2010

Soon enough

I'm about 12 hours away from break. One midterm separates me from freedom. After it's over I promise I'll stop neglecting you. Until then I have to play catch up for my Survey of American Lit class. But I promise tomorrow night when I get home, I'll dake a memory dump all over my laptop. There's all kindsa shit to discuss.

It's not that exciting. Sorry to the 1-3 of you that still waste you're time reading this thing. I'm doing what I can. Bare with me. One day, I'll blow you away with something amazing. One day.

Till then, here is a story I did for the paper about artists across the country who have written original songs about the UK basketball team. The videos are embedded into the story. So enjoy. They're pretty cool. I'll embed them below in case you're too lazy to read the story I wrote.




No comments: