Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ch-ch-changessss

As I'm sure you've noticed, things are looking different around The Ktulu these days. That's the intention. With my newfound inspiration towards making this thing a worthwhile read, I've decided to shake things up a bit and make this blog even more connected to me. If any of you have noticed (which you probably haven't because I'm not sure anyone reads this anymore) the template has changed, and I've added an application over there to the right for people to read my 5 most recent tweets. Just small steps in my progression towards making this blog more intimate. The main task is to simply post more often, about more topics. I love music and UK, and I'll continue to talk about them, but I realize readers aren't quit as interested in those topics as myself. I'll do what I can to cover a wider spectrum. Hope the changes around here, and the faster pace of posting (try saying that 10 times fast) is starting to regain some interest. Time will tell.

PS: I love comments. Interaction is what blogging is all about so I hope to have people do that here, and I hope to do it on other's blogs as well.

Speaking of comments, let me know what you all think of the new look and whether I should keep it, make some changes, or go back to the old one.

2 comments:

calencoriel said...

I'm still reading...

Nice look - the grandma wallpaper look wasn't really you.

Lee said...

I'm on board! And I like the new layout.

How did you hook your Twitter up to your blog?