Sunday, September 13, 2009

Class act, that Serena Williams is....

The display by Serena Williams tonight, foot fault or not, has single handedly made me lose any ounce of respect I had for her. From here on out I assure you I will root for whoever her opponent may be, and I'm glad she behaved that way on a match point. Are you really going to say to the line judge you're going to "shove a ball down her fucking throat" Umpire made the right call to send her home packing. And her oblivious press conference that was completely void of apology only made things worse in my eyes. Good riddance. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Oh, and keep your feet off the line next time and there won't be a problem.

For those that want to see the controversial footage, click here

No comments: