Sunday, December 21, 2008

Time with Friends

No matter how long it has been it is always good to see your true friends. You feel like you pick up right where you left off. No time has been lost, nothing has changed. You just go. Tonight I had some of my closest friends back over for the first time since summer and it was great to see everyone. I can tell I have great friends because they are all doing great, and going on to do admirable things with their lives. Its just amazing to see people I met in Kindergarden and see what they are becoming. My closest friends I didn't meet till high school are turning out to be just as successful. I just enjoy the fact I have surrounded myself with such great people. Having 30 of them around me at once can be a bit overwhelming, all of them and their big fucking personalities, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

calencoriel said...

Heck yeah you have amazing friends! Those people are fantastic...the reason I love PHS so much has little to do with the school or the staff and pretty much everything to do with the fact that I get to work with people like you and your friends.

Sorry I couldn't make it Saturday night, I would have loved to hang out with all of you again. Hug Adam for me. Have a happy christmas too!