Saturday, June 6, 2009

Move over Twilight... Word about True Blood is spreading fast

Two book series began just weeks apart. True Blood and Twilight. True Blood was released 3 weeks earlier.

It seems like after spending a year in the backseat word is starting to spread, and save the preteens, people are finally catching on.

I spent the last week watching all 12 of the hour long episodes of True Blood on HBO. And I admit I have never read a Twilight book but have seen the movie, and the True Blood series puts it to shame. With far more grit, plot, and of course way better special effects, True Blood is finally garnering the attention it deserves.

I AM NOT SAYING YOU CAN"T LIKE BOTH. Just try a taste of True Blood and make up your mind for yourself...

Season 2 premiers Sunday June 14th.



1 comment:

Lee said...

Weird as fuck.

But I like it.