Monday, November 30, 2009

Farewell November...

I am typing this at full speed to ensure I get it out before midnight. I can't believe November is already gone. As I type Christmas music is playing on my iTunes (only allowed AFTER Thanksgiving) and I am realizing the Christmas season is upon us. November saw crazy events in sports as UK has achieved a 7-0 record and the Bengals sit in first place in the AFC North. I saw an acceptance to upper division for my major in Journalism, and I am continuing to progress in my work with the Kentucky Kernel.

I am fortunate to find my family and friends in good health and I am certainly thankful for that. I wish all of you a Happy Holidays and I will see you in December (2 minutes from now)


I look forward to spending much of my Holiday blogging ranking my top favorite Christmas films. Feel free to begin submissions now to ensure I don't forget anything...

1 comment:

PHSChemGuy said...

As long as The Ice Harvest is in there, I'm all good...